Friday 8 March 2013

...Reading...

Reading always has been a relaxing excercise. It allows me to create a new perspective of all the things around... Actually, I don't read those kinds of intersting readings but, hey, at least, I'm learning a little bit day by day!!!

Doing this process in Spanish means fun. Since I was a little girls, my mother (who spent a few time at home on weekdays) read short stories from a book I loved. So I became on a book lover. And, at school, from 7th to 11th grade, we must read a book per month... so I enriched my love and devotional attitud for reading.

Reading in English is like tasting a chocolat ice-cream after a long and hot day. I love to find myself getting into another space and culture... Discovering  a whole world of possibilities to express what I want to say without being rude.

And finally, in French is like going in a roller coaster. It has its ups and downs but at the end you just want to vomit... No more to say!!!

See you around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment