A reading club is a place where you can share what you think, like or dislike about a book to create an opportunity for people to become enthusiastic and enthralled with the wonderful world of literature.As we are learning a new language, a reading club can improve our skills like listening, speaking and so on. The Reading Club shall be dynamic to ensure that the audience’s interest is maintained.
These are some of the rules I found on the Internet :
- The purpose of this book club is to read and enjoy literature! So, if you love books, and you're ready to discuss them... you're in the right place.
- You may find that you disagree with something that another member of the group has said.
- It is okay to disagree!
- Flaming and/or inappropriate behavior and/or language will not be tolerated.
- Please respect the authority of the moderator.
- Keep on topic, but feel free to introduce information that is relevant to the discussion (historical facts, bio details, book background, related authors or topics).
- If you cite copyrighted material, please appropriately reference your source(s). Also, please don't inappropriately post or distribute copyrighted material.